Spring Accessories Forecast
Hi everyone! I'm Rebecca, the creator of Poshery - a (somewhat) new lifestyle blog that discusses everything from fashion to stylish interiors and special events.
Ashley has so graciously asked me to share a few of my favorite Spring accessories for 2011, and I couldn't be happier to share my picks with you.
With Spring right around the corner, now is the perfect time to start thinking of ways to transition our wardrobes from snow to sunshine.
1. Cat eye sunglasses. They bring the perfect amount of retro flair to any outfit, and make you movie star ready to face early mornings before you stop for java!
2. Oversized necklaces. Whether they're full of rhinestones, lucite charms or gold chains, the fastest way to bring a touch of style and unexpected drama to your outfit is to add baubles.
3. Two-toned nails. Consider them the French mani of the year. From glitter tips to the matte version of the same shade grazing the top of your nail, playful and interesting nails will be a vital accessory for Spring.
4. Pastel bags. Say sayonara to your everyday black leather bag and brighten up in favor of a playful pastel clutch. Remember to pick something that will go with everything in your closet. (I recommend turquoises, yellows and pinks!)
5. Socks and sandals. It's a trend that's been around for the past few years, but mark my words, 2011 is the year of the sandal and sock combo! Start yourself out easy, with a pair of black socks and simple stacked sandals, then get creative with your pairings! Just wait and see, you'll be hooked.